Arrow GNSS Receivers
Eos Positioning Systems, Inc.® (Eos) is the pioneer of the leading high-accuracy GNSS receivers for the bring your own device (BYOD) market, the Arrow Series ™. The Arrow provides submeter to centimeter accuracy on any consumer smartphone or table (e.g., iOS, Android, Windows, Windows Mobile), via Bluetooth®. Thanks to advances in global navigation satellite systems (GNSS) technology and proprietary innovations, Eos is able to offer survey-grade location to the GIS and mapping communities, compatible with any hardware and software.
- Low Cost to Own and Operate: Arrow receivers require no additional post-processing software or annual software maintenance.
- Flexibility: The Arrow lets users choose their own hardware and software.
- Field Ready: Field crews can work all day with nine to 16 hours of battery life and ruggedized GNSS gear.
- Real-Time Corrections: Arrow receivers utilize SBAS, RTK, and Atlas™ for real-time field corrections, without time-consuming post-processing.
- Integrated Workflow: Arrow works with existing GIS and CAD systems, so the job is completed in the field.
- Expert Customer Care: Eos experts are available for fast, reliable technical support.