Tempmate-S1 Single-Use PDF Logger
Economic single-use GDP conform temperature logger with automated PDF & CSV reports for smart logistics.
Tempmate.®-S1 temperature loggers were especially developed for monitoring temperature-sensitive products throughout the entire cold chain. We incorporate customer-specific settings directly ex-works so that each temperature logger is good to go out of the box. Digital sensors measure the temperature with high accuracy, together with long battery life and intuitive LED indication of the status makes our Tempmate.®-S1 a worldwide standard in logistics and storage.
Temperature logger ideal for air-cargo
Labeling per IATA´s dangerous goods regulations is not required for your Tempmate.®-S1. Simply activate the temperature logger, drop it in the box and check the status via intuitive LEDs whilst handling the shipment during shipment or once the final destination has been reached. The automatically generated report indicates exactly if and when your set threshold has been breached.
- 6-point validation certificate
- Backup-log functionality
- Anti-stop functionality
- Up to 200 days recording time
- Up to 2-year service life
- No additional software required
- LED status indicators
- Each device has its own validation certificate which can be retrieved via the NFC chip, via USB transfer or in the certificate database online
Tempmate.®-S1 technical data
- Data Logger Type: Single-Use Temperature Logger
- Dimensions: 88/47/8 mm (l/w/h)
- Weight: 15.2 g
- Protection Class: IPE67/NEMA 6
- Certifications: Compliant to EN 12830 & according to FCC, CE, RoHS
- Data Transfer: USB
- Temperature Range: -30°C to +70°C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.2°C (0°C – +60°C) others ±0.5°C
- Recording Interval: 10 Minutes Standard
- Recording Duration: 200 Days Standard
- Data Storage Capacity: Max 31.200 Records
- Alarm Configuration: Up to 6 Thresholds Programmable
- Shelf Life / Battery: 2 Years at -25°C to +35°C / 2x CR17450
Link to Tempmate:
For more information, please contact us!