Tempmate-M1 Multi-Use PDF Logger
Multi-Use temperature PDF data logger
Economic multi-use GDP compliant temperature data logger with automated PDF analysis for smart logistics.
Tempmate.®-M1 multi-use temperature loggers were especially developed for monitoring temperature-sensitive products throughout the entire cold chain. Customer-specific settings are installed directly ex-works so that each temperature logger is good to go out of the box. Tempmate.®-M1 is especially small and light so that it can fit into virtually any package.
Smart reporting and temperature analysis
Our multi-use temperature logger Tempmate.®-M1 with integrated USB port is the ultimate data logger for economical temperature monitoring of your stationary refrigerators and transported goods. For carrying out the analysis, simply connect Tempmate.®-M1 directly to the USB port of your PC. A PDF report is then automatically generated, showing the temperature profile as well as all individual values plus statistical information. No additional hardware or software is required.
- Transparent recording of temperature fluctuations within a cold chain
- Very small and light: can be inserted into virtually any package
- Secure and easy download of encrypted data files
- Display shows the status
Tempmate.®-M1 technical data
- Data Logger Type: Multi-Use Temperature Data Logger
- Dimensions: 79/33/14 mm (l/w/h)
- Weight: 25 g
- Protection Class: IPE67
- Certifications: EN12830, validation certificate, CE, RoHS
- Data Transfer: USB
- Temperature Range: -30°C to +70°C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5°C (at -20°C to +40°C)
- Recording Interval: 10 seconds to 24 hours
- Recording Duration: Up to 12 months, freely programmable
- Data Storage Capacity: Max 32.000 Records
- Alarm Configuration: Individual or cumulative alarm
- Shelf Life / Battery: CR2032 / can be replaced by the customer
Link to Tempmate:
For more information, please contact us!