Tempmate-i1 Single-Use Indicator
Single-Use temperature indicator
The worldwide standard single-use GDP compliant temperature indicator for smart logistics.
Tempmate.®-i1 temperature indicators have been specially developed for monitoring pharmaceutical products’ cold chain. As a pre-programmed device, the Tempmate.®-i1 can be immediately deployed for monitoring temperature-sensitive goods and freight. In contrast to chemical indicators, this electronic indicator’s 3 LEDs provide simple and clear feedback on the current condition of your goods.
Economical temperature indication for all shipments
The single-use temperature indicator Tempmate.®-i1 is a worldwide standard when it comes to simply understanding if your fragile goods have been transported and stored within the set temperature parameters or not. A LED indicates the status with minimal possibility for human error. This combined with the ultra light weight, compact design and economical pricing makes Tempmate.®-i1 a first choice in transportation and logistics.
- Product-based temperature monitoring throughout the entire cold chain
- Waterproof and food-safe
- Cost-efficient and reliable
- Intelligent LEDs display the current status
Tempmate.®-i1 technical data
- Data Logger Type: Single-Use Temperature Indicator
- Dimensions: 50/33/5 mm (l/w/h)
- Weight: 10 g
- Protection Class: IPE67/NEMA 6
- Certifications: EN 12830, CE, RoHS
- Temperature Range: -20°C to +50°C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Recording Interval: 1 minute
- Recording Duration: Up to 180 days
- Data Storage Capacity: Max 32.000 Records
- Alarm Configuration: Individual or cumulative alarm
- Shelf Life / Battery: 4 years / 3.0V lithium battery
Link to Tempmate:
For more information, please contact us!