Tempmate-GS Multi Sensory GSM Logger
Multi sensory GSM data logger
Real-time temperature, humidity, location, light and shock GSM tracking for smart logistics worldwide, anywhere and anytime.
Tempmate.®-GS offers real-time monitoring which is up-to-date with latest developments. The cutting-edge technology combined and approved quality of German engineering form the basis of this innovative and reliable device. We call it “Cold Chain Monitoring 4.0”. With Tempmate.®-GS you are able to take actions in time and save your goods before it is too late! If necessary, a replacement of goods can be organized in a short time so that a delivery deadline will be met despite of a loss of goods. Lost or damaged shipment can be located and culprits can be clearly defined. Therefore, warranty claims will be fulfilled. All relevant measurement data can be continuously recorded by using our tempmate.®- Cloud.
Real-time tracking data logger
We’ve also made tracking data more efficient for multiple team members by allowing it to be checked, managed, and analyzed online. This global connectivity lets your online team monitor information continuously, allowing them to then react to a problem before it occurs, while it’s in transit, or after it’s been delivered.
Recorded data can be easily shared with others via a link or an email. No additional software is required, just a web browser with Internet access. Your data is securely protected against access from third parties. Our databases are stored in multiply secured server centres in the EU. Data protection and data integrity regulations are obeyed offering maximum security. Last but not least you remain in complete control of costs as there are no additional “hidden” charges.
- Preconfigured and reprogrammable before use
- Real-time data monitoring and position-tracking worldwide
- High-precision and self-calibrating sensors
- Intelligent LEDs for direct status monitoring
- Advanced reporting and administration via tempmate.®-Cloud
- Predictive Alarms
- 100% Designed, Engineered and Made in Germany
Tempmate.®-GS technical data
- Data Logger Type: Single-Use GSM Data Logger
- Dimensions: 113/59/24 mm (l/w/h)
- Weight: 132 g
- Protection Class: IP67
- Certifications: CE, EN12830, EMC, RoHS
- Data Transfer: GSM Quad Band
- Temperature Range: -30°C to +70°C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.2°C (–25°C/+60°C), others ±0.5°C
- Humidity: 0 to 100% RH
- Humidity Accuracy: [0..90% RH] < ±2.5%, [90%..100% RH] < ±3.5%
- Ambient Light: 0 to 16.000 lx
- Ambient Light Accuracy: < 10%
- G Sensor: 3-Axis, 6D/4D Orientation Detection, ±16g
- G Sensor Accuracy: < ±2%
- Recording Interval: 10 Minutes Standard
- Recording Duration: 90 Days Standard
- Data Storage Capacity: Max 15.600 Records
- Alarm Configuration: Up to 6 Thresholds, Alarm Delay Programmable
- Shelf Life / Battery: 2 Years at -25°C to +35°C / 2x CR17450
Link to Tempmate:
For more information, please contact us!