Secure Console Servers
A Console Server, provides secure remote console management of any device with a serial or USB console port, including Cisco routers, switches and firewalls, Servers, PBXs and more. It is a single hardware solution that provides a secure alternate route to monitor IT, networking, security and power devices from multiple vendors.
While software management tools can be used for performance monitoring, and some remote troubleshooting, they only work when the network is up. A Console Server, commonly used as an Out-of-Band Management Solution, ensures that on-site infrastructure is accessible, even during system or network outages. They can be used to reconfigure, reboot and reimage remotely across the internet or WANs. Disruption and downtime are minimized by providing better visibility of the physical environment and the physical status of equipment. This ensure business continuity through improved uptime and efficiencies.
IOLAN SCG Secure Console Server
A Perle IOLAN Console Server gives your data center managers, IT professionals and network operations center (NOC) personnel the only serial console server on the market with all of the advanced security functionality needed to easily perform secure remote data center management and out-of-band management of IT assets from anywhere in the world. They are also the ideal solution for large distributed enterprises with multiple branches— such as banks, insurance companies, hospitals, utilities, retail and school systems— that may not have IT staff on-site
- 18, 34 or 50 Console Management Ports
- Modular design supports RS232 RJ45 and USB 3.0 Interfaces
- Dual 10/100/1000 Ethernet connection for always-on redundant copper and SFP fiber network access with automatic failover when primary link goes down
- Optionally integrated 4G LTE Cellular (with failback support), WiFi or V.92 modem for multiple alternate access methods when the network is down
- Built-in Centralized Management Software consolidates network and IT infrastructure into a single application for access and visibility.
- Advanced AAA security and SSH/SSL encryption to meet all data center compliance policies and seamless integration with your existing IT & network management systems
Why to choose Perle?
Secure Centralized Management
Perle’s built-in Clustering Software centralizes all your network and IT infrastructure into a single application and provides secure reliable access and visibility during normal operations and critical network failures.
Cisco Compatible Console Server
Perle Console Servers are compatible with Cisco switches, routers and firewallls. Straight cabling to Cisco devices saves time and money during install.
Reliable Console Server
Choose a Console Server that is made from certified components with high MTBF rates that can withstand the harshest environments. An open source platform and enterprise grade security ensures you have the best value in one box. In addition, we provide the best-in-class Lifetime Warranty.
Secure Console Server
Perle Secure Console Servers support all AAA security services used in corporate networks, including TACACS+, RADIUS, LDAP, Kerberos, NIS and RSA. And, to further protect ID’s and passwords from someone ‘snooping’ on the network, SSH/SSL, IPSec VPN, SNMPv3, Telnet and HTTPS secure management sessions are supported.
For more information, please contact us!