AirMagnet Network Tools
Testing you can trust, from a new Ally.
NetAlly family of network test solutions have been helping network engineers and technicians better deploy, manage, and maintain today’s complex wired and wireless networks for decades. We began in 1993 by creating the world’s first handheld network analyzer – the LANMeter® – and have continued as industry pacesetters ever since, first under Fluke Networks® then NETSCOUT®.
Our leading-edge tools work hard to get the job done fast by…
Simplifying the complexities of network testing
- Eliminate wasted time with a simple, easy AutoTest, which makes novices more productive and experts more efficient
- Installation validation report provides proof of performance
- Standardized procedures ensure the job is done right, consistently
Providing instant visibility for efficient problem solving
- See issues others cannot
- More people can solve more problems on their own
- Solve problems with fewer tools
- Faster mean time to resolution
Enabling seamless collaboration between site personnel and remote experts
- Facilitating collaboration speeds problem resolution and frees up team resources
- Automated documentation speeds future projects and troubleshooting
- Easy report generation and sharing stops finger-pointing
Wi-Fi Network Planning Tool
Accurately plan and design a/b/g/n/ac wireless networks without rolling out any APs physically.
- Plan and design WLAN networks (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) without physically rolling out any APs.
- Optimize AP count and layout for maximized coverage and performance by modeling building construction materials/obstructions and AP placement.
- Reduce time spent planning by quickly importing walls from CAD floor plans.
- Estimate Wi-Fi deployment budgets; generate installer-ready BOM reports.
- Plan migration strategies as new users or technologies are introduced.
AirMagnet® Spectrum XT
Network Interference Analyzer
Proactively identify and locate any radio frequency (RF) interference source impacting Wi-Fi network performance.
- Simplify interference troubleshooting by eliminating the need to interpret squiggly lines or manually match classification patterns.
- Locate any Wi-Fi or non-Wi-Fi interference sources operating in the RF environment with the built-in device locator tool.
- Prioritize Wi-Fi interference troubleshooting activities and reduce time to locate and fix wireless network issues.
- Secure the Wi-Fi network by inspecting No Wireless Zones and detecting intentional RF interference sources such as RF jammers.
AirMagnet® WiFi Analyzer PRO
Wireless Network Analyzer
Real-time, accurate, independent and reliable analysis of 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless networks without missing any traffic.
- Provides details on wireless network connectivity, Wi-Fi coverage, performance, roaming, interference, and network security issues.
- Performs testing from the client perspective, independent of network infrastructure, with no access point downtime.
- Delivers a complete inventory of devices that are operating in the environment.
- Highlights top issues that need immediate attention with a live snapshot into the overall health of the wireless network.
AirMagnet® Survey PRO
Wireless Site Survey Software
Design and deploy wireless 802.11a/b/g/n/ac LANs for optimal performance, security and compliance with comprehensive wireless site survey software.
- Plan and design WLAN networks without physically rolling out any AP’s.
- Collect real-world data by performing true end-user experience measurements using any Wi-Fi adapter.
- Generate heatmaps that provide full visibility of WLAN coverage, interference, throughput, data rates, retries, loss, Voice-over-Wi-Fi MOS, and more.
- Save time by performing active, passive, and spectrum surveys in a single walk-through.
For more information, please contact us!