Arrow Gold RTK GNSS Receiver
Centimeter Accuracy with RTK GNSS and/or Atlas®
The Arrow Gold RTK GNSS receiver is the first high-accuracy iOS, Android, and Windows Bluetooth® GNSS receiver to implement all four global constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou), three frequencies (L1, L2, L5) and satellite-based RTK augmentation. The Arrow Gold RTK GNSS works with all apps that run on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. It also supports all planned global satellite constellations as well as all planned signals, giving it an awesome return on investment that will serve you well into the next decade and beyond.
Introducing SafeRTK® for Arrow Gold RTK GNSS
Never lose an RTK connection again.
There’s nothing more frustrating than trying to stay connected to an RTK network somewhere with poor cell coverage. So what can you do?
Try SafeRTK®, designed for areas with poor coverage on the Arrow Gold RTK GNSS receiver.
SafeRTK® is a trademarked feature of the Arrow Gold. When your receiver loses RTK GNSS connection, for whatever reason, SafeRTK® takes over. Within just a few seconds, SafeRTK® is enabled, allowing you to maintain an RTK-level accuracy (i.e., cm) for up to 20 minutes while waiting for a reconnection. So you can save time and keep moving. There has never been a smoother RTK GNSS experience in the field.
Built-In 4-cm Accuracy without RTK*
No RTK network? No problem!
If you work in an area without an RTK network, you can still get RTK GNSS accuracy with the Arrow Gold, anywhere in the world. By using all four GNSS constellations and satellite signals, the Arrow Gold is able to generate RTK GNSS centimeter corrections in real time, with convergence times as low as 15 minutes. This makes the Arrow Gold RTK GNSS receiver one of the most powerful centimeter-grade GNSS receivers on the market, at one of the most affordable prices. It is a popular choice among Eos customers.
*Atlas H10 subscription required
Arrow Gold Specifications
- GNSS Multi-Frequency RTK with Carrier Phase
- 394-Channel, Parallel Tracking
GNSS Signals Received
- GPS: L1CA, L1P, L1C, L2P, L2C, L5
- GLONASS: G1, G2, P1, P2
- Galileo: E1BC, E5a, E5b
- BeiDou: B1, B2, B3 (sans L5)
- QZSS: L1CA. L2C, L5, L1C
Number of Satellites Tracked
- 12 GPS (15 when no SBAS)
- 12 GLONASS
- 15 Galileo
- 22 BeiDou
- 4 QZSS
Accuracy (RTK GNSS Level)
- Autonomous Accuracy: 1,2 m HRMS
- SBAS (worldwide) Accuracy: < 30 cm HRMS
- RTK (long-range, up to 50 km): 1 cm+ 1 ppm Horizontal HRMS
- SafeRTK® (for poor cell coverage areas)
- Atlas® Accuracy: 4 cm – 50 cm
- Cold Start: < 60 sec typical (no almanac or time)
- Reacquisition: < 1 sec
- Maximum Speed: 1,850 kph (1,150 mph / 999 knots)
- Maximum Altitude: 18,288 m (60,000 ft)
- L-Band: 1
- Atlas® H10 Accuracy: 4 cm
- Atlas® H30 Accuracy: 15 cm
- Atlas® H100 Accuracy: 50 cm
- 3-Channel, Parallel Tracking (with SBAS ranging)
- Update Rate: 1 Hz default, optional 10 Hz, 20 Hz, 50 Hz
- WAAS (North America)
- EGNOS (Europe)
- MSAS (Japan)
- GAGAN (India)
- Fully Pre-Qualified: Bluetooth® 2.1 + EDR
- Supported Profiles: SPP and iAP
- Bluetooth® Transmission: Class 1, 300 m typical range2 (up to 1 km)
- Bluetooth® Frequency: 2,400 -2,485 GHz
- Data I/O Protocol: NMEA 183, RTCM SC-104, Binary
- Port: Bluetooth®, USB 2.0, Serial (optional)
Link to Eos:
For more information, please contact us!