Arrow 200 RTK GNSS Receiver
World’s First “Device-Agnostic” RTK GNSS Receiver
The Arrow 200 RTK GPS receiver was the first-ever RTK GNSS receiver capable of communicating with any Bluetooth®-enabled mobile device. Simply put, this was a game changer. With the advent of the Arrow 200, it became possible to collect and manage survey-grade location data on any commercially available mobile device (e.g., iOS, Android, Windows). Thanks to the proliferation of the “bring your own device” (BYOD) market, and the explosion of RTK GPS/GNSS networks, the past several years have seen an increase in demand for centimeter-level accuracy. As a result, the Arrow 200 has become popular among location professionals in utilities, pipeline, environmental, marine, archaeological, and other industries.
All Satellites, All Signals with Arrow 200 RTK GNSS
The Arrow 200 supports all GNSS and SBAS constellations worldwide. And with dozens of satellite launches planned between now and 2020, the accuracy of the Arrow 200 will only get better.
Because of patented technology, the Arrow 200 RTK GNSS unit can transform free GNSS and SBAS signals into submeter-level location data. With support for RTK network and base-station connectivity, the Arrow 200 can provide 1 cm accuracy literally anywhere in the world — on any device, in real time, without post-processing. This level of performance, reliability, and accuracy places the Arrow 200 among the top-performing GNSS receivers in the world.
Easy to Use
With such a large selection of GNSS receivers, smart devices, and mobile apps to pick from, the task can seem daunting. The Arrow 200 separates itself by its ease of use. It takes just minutes to configure the Arrow 200 with any mobile device. High-accuracy data can then be collected within minutes. Moreover, location can be collected on virtually any field app. Eos recommends our partner field apps for the easiest user experience. But you can also pass GNSS metadata to your own app, using our guidelines. Because of its support for all satellite signals, all mobile devices, and all field apps, the Arrow 200 is the first truly future-proof GNSS receiver, able to work with any current or future technology.
RTK GNSS, and Atlas®, Support
The Arrow 200 RTK GNSS receiver delivers 1 cm accuracy to any device when connected to an RTK network or base station. No RTK network? No problem! The Arrow 200 also supports Atlas®, a paid satellite subscription service that enables centimeter location accuracy in the world’s most remote areas. With Atlas®, the Arrow 200 can provide accuracy to within 10 cm anywhere in the world.
Arrow 200 Specifications
- GNSS Multi-Frequency RTK with Carrier Phase
- 372-Channel, Parallel Tracking
Number of Satellites Tracked
- 12 GPS (15 when no SBAS)
- 12 GLONASS
- 15 Galileo
- 22 BeiDou
- 4 QZSS
Accuracy: Correctional Options
- Autonomous GNSS Accuracy: 1,2 meter HRMS
- SBAS Accuracy: < 30 cm HRMS
- RTK GPS Accuracy: 1 cm+ 1 ppm Horizontal HRMS long-range, up to 50 km
- Atlas® Accuracy: 4-50 cm
- Atlas® H10 Accuracy: 4 cm
- Atlas® H30 Accuracy: 15 cm
- Atlas® H100 Accuracy: 50 cm
- All Free SBAS Worldwide: WAAS (N. America), EGNOS (Europe), MSAS (Japan), GAGAN (India)
- Cold Start: < 60 sec typical (no almanac or time)
- Update Rate: 1 Hz default, optional 10Hz, 20Hz
- Reacquisition: < 1 sec
- Maximum Speed: 1,850 kph (1,150 mph / 999 knots)
- Maximum Altitude: 18,288 m (60,000 ft)
- Fully Pre-Qualified: Bluetooth® 2.1 + EDR
- Supported Profiles: SPP and iAP
- Bluetooth® Transmission: Class 1, 300 m typical range2 (up to 1 km)
- Bluetooth® Frequency: 2,400 -2,485 GHz
- Data I/O Protocol: NMEA 183, RTCM SC-104, Binary
- Port: Bluetooth®, USB 2.0, Serial (optional)
Link to Eos:
For more information, please contact us!