COMET Cloud monitoring and alarming
COMET IoT sensor performs a measurement every 1 minute. The measured values are displayed on the LCD and are sent over an adjustable time interval (10 min to 24 hour) via radio transmission in the Sigfox network to the COMET Cloud data store.
For each measured variable, it is possible to set two alarm limits. The alarm is signalled by the symbols on the LCD display and sending an extraordinary radio message to the Sigfox network, where it is forwarded to the end user by e-mail or SMS message.
Every user has password protected access to own account at COMET Cloud.
COMET Cloud enables to add sensors, create organizational structures, sensor groups and user groups. For each user different rights can be set for display and administration
Advantages of COMET Cloud
- centralized monitoring, documentation and management of all measured points
- securing the measured data against unauthorized access from a third party
- dashboard – comparing of values from up to 4 sensors
- data presentation in graph and table
- remote adjustment of sensors
- signal quality and sensor battery indication
- well-arranged presentation of larger number of devices, the possibility of grouping into sub-organizations
- administration of access rights of individual cloud users
- warning e-mails when alarm limits are exceeded
- warning e-mails when the battery power is low
- warning e-mails when the radio connection is lost
- warning e-mails in case of measurement failure
- warning e-mails when the fault condition ends
- possibility to define recipients of e-mails according to the type of fault (sensor service, service of technology)
- possibility to define recipients of e-mails according to the level of exceeding the monitored limit
- user-defined texts for individual warning emails
Link to COMET System:
For more information, please contact us!