Aranet4 Wireless Indoor Air Quality Sensor
Innovative wireless CO2 monitoring solution
Several studies have found that one of the main reasons for poor well-being is the high concentration of carbon dioxide (CO2) indoors. It makes people anxious, sleepy and unable to concentrate. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) studies indicate that indoor levels of pollutants may be even five times higher than outdoors. Another study from Harvard University demonstrated that a heightened CO2 concentration reduces the brain’s cognitive abilities by 50%. These are the core abilities your brain uses to think, read, learn, remember, reason, and pay attention. Therefore, it is very important to ensure sufficient air circulation in rooms where people stay for extended periods of time.
The Aranet4 wireless sensor is a simple and exciting way to monitor indoor air quality – it is small, portable, easy to operate and lets you know when the monitored levels have become unhealthy. You can take this fancy gadget wherever you go and always be aware of air quality around you. The device also has a power-efficient e-ink display ensuring extremely long battery life.
Aranet4 PRO is designed for business needs for air monitoring. Up to 100 Aranet4 PRO devices can be placed in multiple rooms and wirelessly connected to an Aranet PRO base station thus ensuring climate monitoring on an industrial level, in schools, hotels and other places.
Aranet4 PRO has also a handy smartphone app created for historical data access, atmospheric pressure monitoring and advanced device configuration.
Aranet PRO base station offers centralized data gathering and real time viewing, as well as unlimited historical information and alert functionality for larger sensor networks. It gathers readings from up to 100 Aranet sensors and can store data locally and on the Aranet Cloud.
Aranet4 PRO Indoor Air Quality Sensor
- Measurements: CO2 (carbon dioxide), temperature, relative humidity, atmospheric pressure
- Line of Sight Range: Aranet radio up to 3 km, BLE up to 10m
- Operating environment: Indoor use
- Transmitter power: 14 dBm
- Measurement range:
- CO2: 0-9999 ppm
- temperature: 0°C to +50°C
- relative humidity: 0% to 85% RH
- atmospheric pressure: 300-1100 hPa
- Measurement accuracy:
- CO2 0-2000 ppm: ±50 ppm or 3% of reading 2001-9999 ppm: ±10% of reading
- temperature ±0.4°C
- relative humidity ±3%
- atmospheric pressure ±1 hPa
- CO2 sensor: Uses the nondispersive infrared (NDIR) sensor to measure CO2
- CO2 measure calibration: Automatic or manual (at 400ppm)
- Data Transmission: 1, 2, 5, 10 minutes
- Data Protection: Data encryption
- Power: 2 AA Alkaline batteries (Zn/Mn02)
- Battery life: Up to 2 years
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Operating humidity: 0% to 85% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 70x70x24 mm
- Weight: 104g
- Construction: Polycarbonate
- Protection class: IP20
- Marking: CE
- Compatible base stations: Aranet PRO (from v1.3.2)
Links to Aranet:
Industrial grade environment monitoring solution. Up to 100 wireless sensors per PRO base station.
Aranet4 PRO Indoor Air Quality Sensor for monitoring CO2 levels, temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure.
For more information, please contact us!