Aranet PRO Base Stations for Wireless Sensors
Depending on how many sensors are required, the user can choose between three Aranet PRO versions – Aranet PRO 12, Aranet PRO 50 and Aranet PRO 100. The wireless sensors can be deployed within the line-of-sight range of at least 3km.
Aranet PRO systems come with a free, easy to use software program, Aranet SensorHUB, that helps view, analyse and compare data in real time, set thresholds for alarms, rename sensors, export data to help keep pulse on the ongoing and optimize processes when necessary. With the help of adaptive design data can be viewed in smartphone, tablet or pc.
- Maximum sensor count: 100/50/12
- Alarm type: Email, optional alarm SMS notification through USB modem
- Memory: 10+ years with 100 sensors
- Receiver sensitivity: Europe -127 dBm
- Channels – Europe: Channel 1: 868.10 MHz, Channel 2: 868.30 MHz, Channel 3: 868.50 MHz
- User interface: Aranet SensorHUB
- Interface accessibility: PC, tablet or smart phone connected via Ethernet cable or local WiFi connection
- Temperature scale: Celsius, Fahrenheit, Kelvin
- Data resolution: Temperature 0.1°, Humidity 1%
- Data protection: Password protected user accounts, encryption for data
- Communication: Ethernet cable, local WiFi (2.4 GHz)
- Power options: AC Power adapter. Optional power supply with PoE adapter. Built-in battery (backup power up to 30min)
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Operating humidity: 0% to 100% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 107x170x26 mm w/o mounting bracket
- Ports: 1 AC power, 1 Ethernet, 1 USB A
- Weight: 190g w/o mounting bracket
- Construction: ABS Plastic, steel mounting bracket
- Protection class: IP40
- CE / FCC / IC Marking
- Included: AC power adapter, mounting bracket
- Additional – Europe: Aranet MINI base station can be used as a monitor
PS: If you just need max. 12 wireless sensors with a base station having local display and local alarm (no network connections) then your choice would be Aranet MINI.
Monitor and analyze data with Aranet SensorHUB
Data is one of the most powerful tools when making decisions concerning process optimization. With Aranet the automated collection of data helps to improve quality control, monitor the ongoing processes and allows to immediately deal with urgent issues. Aranet SensorHUB allows sending alarms by e-mail notifications or text messages, ensuring that the most urgent information is delivered any time of the day.
Aranet API software
The Aranet API software allows integrating the Aranet sensor measurement data into 3rd party applications. The application aranet-agent runs on Windows, Linux or macOS operating systems and acts as data provider between one or several Aranet PRO base stations (collection point of sensor measurements) and 3rd party application.
Monitor and analyze data with Aranet Cloud
The Aranet Cloud is an industrial grade solution for Aranet IoT ecosystem’s remote management. It facilitates large scale Aranet implementations that span across multiple locations and several base stations. The Aranet Cloud allows you to personalize your data with custom dashboards, graphs and user management.
Gain 24/7 secure and uninterrupted remote access to the readings from any location. The system features optimized UX for desktop, tablet or smartphone use. Vital for medium to large-size companies with assets in multiple locations.
Accommodate growth! Connect & get overview of multiple base stations in one network. Essential for enterprises that require fast and easy implementation of monitoring systems. The cloud also provides the API integrations with already existing systems.
Control & configure all assets in one place. Monitor, analyse and compare real-time data, manage users, configure sensors & alarms. Gain data-driven insights, improve processes and minimise costs. Manage sensor network with ease.
Links to Aranet:
Industrial grade environment monitoring solution. Up to 100 wireless sensors per PRO base station.
Monitor and analyze data with Aranet SensorHUB. Free software with Aranet PRO Base Stations.
For more information, please contact us!