New Remote Monitoring and Controlling IoT Devices from HW group
The SD Devices - IoT monitoring units.
The SD family contains simple devices for monitoring temperature, humidity and other parameters or for detecting water leaks, smoke or open windows and doors. The devices connect via wired Ethernet or wireless WiFi to the SensDesk IoT portal.
- Wired Ethernet as well as WiFi – 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- Support for simultaneous Ethernet and WiFi operation (for easy setup)
- 5V or PoE power
- Simple installation, supports DHCP
- Embedded WEB server
- Security protected with a password
- Support for the SensDesk IoT portal to visualize all measured data, send alarms and generate reports
Temperature and humidity monitoring with Ethernet and WiFi
A device for connecting thermometers, hygrometers, or other sensors via the 1-Wire bus. Allows connecting two 1-Wire or 1-Wire UNI sensors.
Digital inputs with Ethernet and WiFi
A device for connecting a door or window contact, a PIR motion detector or a smoke or gas detector, with a dry contact output. Allows connecting 2 independent sensors.