WebRelay™ and WebRelay Wireless™ for Reliable Remote Relay Controlling
ControlByWeb’s WebRelay provides reliable remote relay control and discrete signal monitoring over any IP network. And WebRelay Wireless has additionally “1-Wire” port for connecting up to four digital temperature or humidity sensors.
How to use WebRelay products?
WebRelay™ | Single Relay and Input Module
WebRelay™ provides reliable remote relay control and discrete signal monitoring over any IP network.
WebRelay can be used in countless applications, including pump and motor control, security lock systems, remote reboot, and lighting control. WebRelay’s powerful and flexible design make imagination its only limit. In addition to its built-in relay, WebRelay has an optically-isolated input that can be used to monitor the state of devices, control the relay, or control a remote relay somewhere else on the network. This feature is useful to extend the output of a PLC to another building, or to allow a switch or sensor to control a device at a distant location.
- No programming required
- Full control using a standard web browser or text-based XML messages
- Can operate as a Modbus/TCP slave
- Password protected
- 12A relay contacts
- ON/OFF or Pulsed relay modes
- Optically-isolated input uses:
- Relay control
- Remote relay control (peer-to-peer)
- Auto-Reboot controller mode for remote reboot of network devices
- Selectable TCP ports
- Removable terminal connectors included
- DIN rail or wall-mount
- Power supply options:
- POE and/or 9-28VDC
- Five-Year Warranty
WebRelay Wireless™ | Single Relay, Single Input, Up to 4 Sensors
The WebRelay Wireless™ is an easy to use Wi-Fi enabled relay, temperature monitor and status alerting device. The WebRelay Wireless has a built-in relay for controlling lights, motors and other relatively high current loads, a digital input which can be used to monitor and report the status of switch-closure sensors and a “1-Wire” port for connecting up to four digital temperature or other Xytronix 1-wire
The WebRelay Wireless works well as a standalone device that can be controlled using a web browser. It can be configured using simple menus and drop-down lists. It includes features such as logging, input state monitoring, and the ability to control other relays on other devices.
The WebRelay Wireless can be a selfcontained wireless access point that requires no additional servers or ControlByWeb devices. In this mode the WebRelay Wireless provides live, real-time temperatures or input status directly to a user through web browsers or the CBW Mobile app.
- Built-in high current relay
- Optically-isolated digital input
- Up to 4 temperature sensors
- Wireless Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Transmission range up to 250ft
- Logging of the input, counter, temperature, humidity, relay state, and Vin
- BASIC script support for advanced flexibility
- Customizable web-based Control Page
- Send email alerts (up to 8 email addresses) based on user-defined conditions
- Supports encrypted email servers, such as Gmail
- Static or DHCP IP address configuration
- Real-Time clock with NTP server synchronization
- Automatic daylight savings and leap year adjustment
- No software required
- XML, Modbus/TCP and Remote Services
- Removable terminal connectors for easy installation
- Rugged DIN-Rail/wall-mountable enclosure
- Five-Year Warranty