ControlByWeb X-400™ Modular Web Enabled Industrial I/O Controller
Modular, web-enabled, industrial I/O controller that allows you to add various combinations of I/O to tailor it to your specific application. Expansion modules can either be directly connected to the X-400 through the expansion bus, or you can connect remote ControlByWeb devices through an Ethernet nework, including the Internet.
Unlimited Possibilities for Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
Peer-to-Peer Communication (P2P)
The X-400 supports peer-to-peer communication between ControlByWeb devices. The X-400 can communicate with all expansion modules and other ControlByWeb devices but offers instantaneous messaging between X-400 Series products. This means that the X-400 controller can monitor and control I/O on other X-400 Series products as if it was directly connected to the controller!
- The X-400’s built-in interface allows you to create custom “Tasks” for simple and advanced control logic.
- Easily create tasks based on inputs or outputs’ status. Create up to three actions for each task providing you with the ultimate control and monitoring solution for your application!
- Create up to 50 Scheduled Tasks, 50 Conditional Tasks, 20 Automatic Reboot Tasks, and 20 Override Schedules.
- The X-400 also has a built-in BASIC interpreter for more advanced or custom applications.
- Conditional tasks are triggered depending on an input’s or output’s status.
- Conditional tasks are commonly used for creating email/text alerts, controlling outputs, and logging.
- Scheduled tasks perform actions at preset times on specific days.
- Scheduled tasks are commonly used to control relays or log I/O data at a specified time.
Write BASIC scripts for more advanced logic. The X-400 also includes powerful features such as, automatically rebooting devices when they become unresponsive (i.e., cameras, routers, servers, etc.).
The X-400 offers the ability to log a variety of data points such as local and remote I/O, registers, and voltage. Log entries can be made at preset intervals, scheduled times, triggered by I/O changes or logic events.
Schedule a daily log file to be sent via email or uploaded via FTP server.
Graph the current log file and view the I/O’s status over time.
The X-400 supports HTTPS connections, can send encrypted emails, can communicate with remote devices using TLS.
Other Advanced Features
The X-400 has more advanced features such as the ability to initiate a connection to remote servers, BASIC programming, admin/manager/user permissions, etc.
- Expansion Bus – Control, monitor, and log 32 expansion and/or remote modules, or up to 100 I/O
- Secure Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Communication
- 1-Wire Bus: Monitor up to 16 temp/humidity sensors
- Secure, built-in web server for configuration and remote monitoring
- User Permissions: Admin, Manager, User
- Task Builder
- 50 Scheduled Tasks
- 50 Conditional Tasks
- 20 Reboot Tasks
- 20 Override Schedules
- Send email alerts based on user-defined conditions (supports encrypted email servers, such as Gmail)
- Real-Time Clock with NTP server synchronization
- Automatic daylight savings and leap year adjustment
- Highly configurable – Almost any combination of input/relay control possible
- No software required
- Customizable, web-based Control Page
- BASIC script support for advanced flexibility
- Data Logging
- Graphing (logged data)
- HTTPS/TLS encrypted
- Static or DHCP IP address configuration
- Modbus, SNMP, Remote Service, IP Filtering
- Field updatable
- Removable 14-Terminal connector for easy installation
- Rugged DIN-Rail/wall-mountable enclosure