A Perle IOLAN Console Server, provides data center managers what they need most – secure remote console management of Cisco routers, switches and firewalls, Solaris, Windows, Unix and Linux servers, PBXs or any device with a serial or USB console port. Give your IT professionals and network operations center (NOC) personnel the only serial console server on the market with all of the advanced security functionality needed to easily perform secure remote data center management and out-of-band management of IT assets from anywhere in the world.
Product range includes models with 1 – 50 USB and serial console ports (RS232/422/485), integrated 4G LTE and WLAN, copper/fiber LAN ports, single or dual AC/DC power supplies, extended temperature and PoE models.
Why IOLAN Console Servers are the preferred choice:
- High performance 400 MHz, 750 MIPS, 32 bit processor with integrated hardware encryption processor for the best throughput
- Clustering – Provides a single view of all out of band console ports. Ideal for large data centers
- Intelligent Power cycling of equipment with Perle Remote Power Switches
- Next Generation IP support (IPv6) for investment protection and network compatibility
- Primary/Backup host functionality enables automatic connections to alternate hosts should the primary TCP connection go down
- EasyPort Web – Access equipment serial console ports by using your java-enabled Internet browser
- FIPS 140-2 – Cryptographic modules meet US Government NIST compliancy
- Dynamic DNS – Easy console management access from anywhere on the Internet
- Java-free browser access to remote serial console ports via Telnet and SSH
- Ping watchdog probes enable customers to power cycle equipment with attached Perle RPS power switches in the event of an unresponsive networking gear
- Lifetime warranty – best investment protection available